Montana® 750i Rugged GPS Touchscreen Navigator with inReach® Technology and 8 Megapixel Camera
Part Number :
Availability: In Stock
SEE THE WORLD. STAY IN TOUCH. BE THE PICTURE OF ADVENTURE.
The rugged Montana 750i handheld combines the flexibility of on- or off-road navigation with global messaging and interactive SOS via inReach satellite technology1 — plus a built-in 8-megapixel camera.
Big news. A full QWERTY keyboard lets you easily type messages.
Wander wider and still stay in touch — with inReach for messaging and 24/7 SOS.
Nav, meet cam. Put your trip pics on the map with geotags.
Routable topographic maps? Check. Now you’re free to take it off-road or on.
Built like a tank. Meets MIL-STD 810 for thermal, shock, water and vibration.
Power your adventures with 18+ hours of lithium-ion battery life in GPS mode.
Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate via inReach device to inReach device in the field (active satellite subscription required).
In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to GEOS, a professional 24/7 global monitoring and response center (active satellite subscription required).
Instead of relying on cellphone coverage, now your messages, SOS and tracking are transferred via the 100% global Iridium® satellite network (active satellite subscription required).
Available inReach weather forecast service provides detailed updates directly to your Montana handheld or paired devices, so you’ll know what to expect en route.
RUGGED BY DESIGN
This durable, water-resistant handheld is tested to U.S. military standards and features a glove-friendly 5” touchscreen that’s 50% larger than previous Montana models.
Capture images of your exploits with Montana’s digital 8-megapixel camera. It geotags photos with coordinates, so you can navigate back to favorite sites in the future.
CITY NAVIGATOR MAPS
Seamlessly transition from trails to road navigation with preloaded City Navigator street mapping, which guides your drive with easy-to-follow turn-by-turn directions.
To navigate your adventures, use preloaded topographical maps for the U.S. and Canada. View terrain contours, elevations, coastlines, rivers, landmarks and more.
PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES
Optional display of federal public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
Use direct-to-device downloads of BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (no annual subscription required) to see photo-realistic views and create waypoints based on landmarks.
Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
Use cellular connectivity2 to access up-to-date Active Weather forecasts through the Garmin Connect™ app.
For hunters and trainers, this Montana syncs with compatible Astro® or Alpha® series handhelds (sold separately) to help track sporting dogs in the field.
Access to both GPS and Galileo satellite networks enables Montana 750i to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
Using your web-based MapShare™ trip-sharing page, followers can see your progress, ping your device to see your GPS location and exchange messages during your trip.
Trek far and wide off-grid. Use Expedition mode, an ultralow-power GPS reference, to keep Montana tracking for a week or more between recharges.
EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE
An internal, rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack provides more than 18 hours of battery life in GPS mode.
A variety of Montana handheld-compatible mounts (sold separately) lets you adapt your navigator for use on ATVs, boats, cars, motorcycles, RVs or other vehicles.
This video(s) is for guidance and usage purposes. For actual product, kindly check details & images above.
- Montana 750i
- Lithium-ion battery pack
- USB cable
- Part Number
- PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS
- 3.6" x 7.2" x 1.3" (9.19 x 18.30 x 3.27 cm)
- DISPLAY SIZE
- 2.55"W x 4.25"H (6.48 x 10.80 cm); 5" diag (12.70 cm)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION
- 480 x 800 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE
- WVGA transflective, dual orientation
- 14.5 oz (410 g) with included lithium-ion battery pack
- BATTERY TYPE
- rechargeable lithium-ion (included)
- BATTERY LIFE
- GPS Mode: up to 18 hours GPS Mode, 10 min Tracking: up to 18 hours Expedition Mode: up to 330 hours Expedition Mode, 30 min Tracking: up to 300 hours
- WATER RATING
- yes (thermal, shock, water, vibe)
- HIGH-SENSITIVITY RECEIVER
- high speed micro USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- 16 GB (user space varies based on included mapping)
- preloaded maps
- yes (TopoActive, by region; Federal Public Lands maps, U.S. only)
- ability to add maps
- AUTOMATIC ROUTING (TURN BY TURN ROUTING ON ROADS) FOR OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES
- MAP SEGMENTS
- yes (direct to device)
- INCLUDES DETAILED HYDROGRAPHIC FEATURES (COASTLINES, LAKE/RIVER SHORELINES, WETLANDS AND PERENNIAL AND SEASONAL STREAMS)
- DISPLAYS NATIONAL, STATE AND LOCAL PARKS, FORESTS, AND WILDERNESS AREAS
- external memory storage
- yes (32 GB max microSD™ card)
- waypoints favorites locations
- 250, 250 points per route; 50 points auto routing
- RINEX LOGGING
- BAROMETRIC ALTIMETER
- Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- GPS COMPASS (WHILE MOVING)
- CONNECT IQ™ (DOWNLOADABLE WATCH FACES, DATA FIELDS, WIDGETS AND APPS)
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS ON HANDHELD
- VIRB® REMOTE
- PAIRS WITH GARMIN CONNECT™ MOBILE
- ACTIVE WEATHER
- POINT-TO-POINT NAVIGATION
- COMPATIBLE WITH BASECAMP™
- AREA CALCULATION
- HUNT/FISH CALENDAR
- SUN AND MOON INFORMATION
- XERO™ LOCATIONS
- yes (Geocache Live)
- custom maps compatible
- yes (500 custom map tiles)
- track log
- 20000 points, 250 saved gpx tracks, 300 saved fit activities
- AUTOMATIC ROUTING (TURN BY TURN ROUTING ON ROADS) FOR MOTORIZED VEHICLES
- LED BEACON FLASHLIGHT
- INREACH REMOTE COMPATIBLE
- COMPATIBLE WITH GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP
- GARMIN EXPLORE WEBSITE COMPATIBLE
- DOG TRACKING
- yes (when paired to compatible dog track system)
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY
- yes (Wi-Fi®, BLUETOOTH®, ANT+®)
- INTERACTIVE SOS
- SEND AND RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES TO SMS AND EMAIL
- SEND AND RECEIVE TEXT MESSAGES TO OTHER INREACH DEVICE
- EXCHANGE LOCATIONS WITH OTHER INREACH DEVICE
- MAPSHARE COMPATIBLE WITH TRACKING
- VIRTUAL KEYBOARD FOR CUSTOM MESSAGING
- SEND WAYPOINTS TO MAPSHARE DURING TRIP
- SEND ROUTE SELECTION TO MAPSHARE DURING TRIP
- yes (8 megapixel with autofocus; automatic geo-tagging)