D2 Bravo Titanium Pilot Watch
Part Number :
Availability: In Stock
D2 Bravo Titanium Pilot Watch
Luxury and Performance Combine in Evolved GPS Pilot Watch
- Thinner, lighter, more evolved GPS pilot watch with band and bezel options and customizable face art to match your style
- Features METAR and TAF screens for the latest aviation weather information at a glance
- Dedicated Direct-to and Nearest buttons enabled by a worldwide airport database
- Baro-adjustable altimeter, HSI, Zulu/UTC time reference, various timers and alerts plus wireless control for VIRB® action cameras
- Activity tracking, multisport profiles and Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology on D2 Bravo Titanium keep you fit away from the airport
First, Garmin invented wrist-worn portable navigation. Now, with the D2 Bravo series pilot watches, we’ve transformed the aviator watch by introducing exclusive features and stylish looks tailored to enthusiasts and pilots alike. With the D2 Bravo series, we’ve merged functionality and sophistication to create a pragmatic timepiece for the cockpit that also transitions easily to your everyday activities.
Function for Better Flying — and More
With streamlined mode selection, a crisp color display, enhanced graphics, added wireless connectivity options and easy-to-access METAR and TAF screens for weather information at a glance, the D2 Bravo series is a true GPS-based flight system in a wrist-worn configuration. And these watches double as stylish, highly accurate timepieces that any pilot or aviation enthusiast could proudly wear anywhere, anytime — whether that’s a fly-out round of golf or an overnight business trip with a morning jog before a client meeting.
Sharp Display, Sharp Look
Every pilot needs a backup plan. And the D2 Bravo series is a smart choice. Each of these watches boasts a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, altimeter with adjustable baro setting and a 3-axis compass with HSI course indication. A premium sapphire lens offers superior hardness and scratch resistance, and a bright, extra-crisp, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ features LED backlighting for great visibility in all lighting conditions. Each watch also can be personalized to display your aircraft tail number.
The D2 Bravo series provides 2 distinct looks that deliver stylish appearance and extra-rugged durability.
D2 Bravo features a brown leather or black rubber band and stainless steel bezel and buttons.
For the ultimate in form meets function, D2 Bravo Titanium demands attention with a sleek, sophisticated, premium titanium band (or black rubber activity band), gunmetal steel bezel and buttons and elegant UTC pointer hand paired with a refined 24-hour time reference on the bezel. Plus, D2 Bravo Titanium adds Garmin Elevate wrist-based heart rate, so you can easily monitor heart rate and activity levels without a chest strap.
Fly Direct-to or Nearest With Ease
Using its built-in worldwide airport database, the D2 Bravo series lets you access either of our signature Direct-to and Nearest routing functions by simply pressing dedicated buttons. So, you can fly straight to the location or waypoint of your choice — or find the nearest airport if you need to land quickly. You can view your route on a basic moving map display. Or, follow the HSI course needle to your destination. By setting your own waypoints, you can also navigate easily to any location not included in the database. In fact, you can even create Mark on Target waypoints, with the Save Location feature, to easily reference — and return to — locations you’ve flown over.
Keep an Eye on the Weather
For at-a-glance updates on the weather for your departure airport or your destination, the D2 Bravo series works wirelessly with your compatible smartphone to bring you a screenful of current plain-language terminal forecasts (TAFs) and meteorological reports (METARs), including winds, visibility, precipitation, cloud cover and heights, temperature, dew point, barometric pressure and more — all color-coded to indicate VFR or IFR flight. You’ll have all the vital measurements you need for smart pre-flight decision-making — as well as smart notifications and alerts enroute.
Automated Flight Logging
With Garmin Connext®-capable technology, you can navigate with confidence, and you even have the option to create flight plans. And, the D2 Bravo series provides you with a convenient way to maintain a consistent log of your flights; during takeoff, it detects a change in altitude, which initiates the logbook function to automatically begin recording date, duration, total flight time and route. Then, it syncs logbook data with flyGarmin.com® as well as the Garmin Pilot™ application on your compatible mobile device.
Customizable Displays and Timers
To aid in situational awareness, you can assign customizable data fields to display GPS groundspeed, GPS track, distance from waypoints/airports, estimated time enroute, bearing, glide ratio and other useful flight parameters. There’s also a handy altitude-alerting feature that can be set to notify you when reaching or leaving a preselected altitude. And you can select the stopwatch function for timing approaches or flight legs.What’s more, the baro-based O2 Altitude alert feature provides preset vibrating altitude alerts when you’re operating above 12,500 feet to automatically notify you when supplemental oxygen is required. Plus, various other timer functions with vibrating alerts can be set to remind you when it’s time to switch fuel tanks or perform other time-critical tasks.
And, with free downloads from our Connect IQ™ store, you can add data fields and get apps and widgets that provide additional lifestyle information at a glance.
Stay Active Away from the Airport
A D2 Bravo series watch doesn’t just enhance your flying, it enhances your life. It boasts multisport activity profiles, including golf, running, biking, swimming, rowing, hiking, skiing and more — and it’s water-rated to 100 meters, so it can withstand swimming and other water activities. And with the recently updated Garmin Connect™ Mobile app, you can download more than 40,000 golf courses worldwide for precise course data, and use your watch as a digital scorecard.
For everyday wear, the D2 Bravo series incorporates activity tracking functions*, which count steps and provide a customized step goal each morning, while also counting calories and distance throughout the day. It also features a vibration move alert after 1 hour of inactivity and sleep mode to monitor quality of rest at night.
This video(s) is for guidance and usage purposes. For actual product, kindly check details & images above.
- Part Number
- D2 Bravo Titanium pilot watch with titanium band Black rubber watch band (replacement tools included) Free 6-month trial of Garmin Pilot™ USB charging/data cable AC adapter Quick start manual
- 2.0” (51 mm) diameter x 0.6” (16 mm) thick (1.0” (26 mm) wide watch bands)
- DISPLAY SIZE
- 1.2” (30.4mm) diameter
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION
- 218 x 218 pixels, transflective MIP color
- rechargeable lithium-ion
- BATTERY LIFE
- Up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 20 hours in GPS flight mode; up to 6 weeks in watch mode. Titanium version: up to 40 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 16 hours in GPS flight mode; up to 2 weeks in smartwatch mode (with 24/7 HR monitoring).
- built in memory
- 32 MB; available 23 MB
- waypoints favorites locations
- gps enabled
- WATER RATING
- 10 ATM
- country of manufacture
- weight g
- 5.4 oz (152.0 g) with titanium band; 3.0 oz (86.1 g) with silicone band; 3.0 oz (84.4 g) with leather band
- high sensitivity receiver
- track log
- 100 hours of activity data
- electronic compass
- BAROMETRIC ALTIMETER
- HUNT/FISH CALENDAR
- SUN AND MOON INFORMATION
- AREA CALCULATION
- garmin connect compatible
- vibration alert
- DIGITAL SCORECARD
- heart rate monitor
- yes (some versions)
- bike speed cadence sensor
- yes (optional)
- automatic sync
- INTERVAL TRAINING
- heart rate based calorie computation
- virtual racer
- music control
- STEP COUNTER
- AUTO GOAL (LEARNS YOUR ACTIVITY LEVEL AND ASSIGNS A DAILY STEP GOAL)
- MOVE BAR (DISPLAYS ON DEVICE AFTER A PERIOD OF INACTIVITY; WALK FOR A COUPLE OF MINUTES TO RESET IT)
- sleep monitorinmonitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep
- accelerometer calculates distance for indoor workouts without need for a foot pod
- virb control
- COLOR DISPLAY
- negative mode display
- smart notifications displays email text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone
- watch functions
- Zulu/UTC, time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm
- virtual pacer compares current pace to target
- v02 max estimate
- recovery advisor
- race predictor
- personal records
- compatible with vector
- multiple bike profiles
- auto multisport switch sport modes with 1 button press
- calculates calories burned
- virtual partner train against a digital person
- auto pause pauses and resumes timer based on speed
- multi sport changes sport mode with a press of a button
- advanced workouts create custom goal oriented workouts
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- MEASURES SHOT DISTANCE (CALCULATES EXACT YARDAGE FOR SHOTS FROM ANYWHERE ON COURSE)
- YARDAGE TO F/M/B (DISTANCE TO FRONT, MIDDLE AND BACK OF GREEN)
- YARDAGE TO LAYUPS/DOGLEGS
- pool swim metrics lengths distance pace stroke countrate calories
- stroke type identification e freestyle
- open water swim metrics distance pace stroke countrate calories
- pace alert triggers alarm
- worldwide airport database s
- altimeter with adjustable
- 3 axis compass with hsi
- multiple time zones with
- wirelessly receive flight
- D2 Bravo Titanium pilot watch with titanium band
- Black rubber watch band (replacement tools included)
- Free 6-month trial of Garmin Pilot™
- USB charging/data cable
- AC adapter
- Quick start manual