Vector 2S - Standard 12-15mm Thick, 44mm Wide
Part Number :
Availability: In Stock
Vector 2S - Standard 12-55mm Thick, 44mm Wide
Single-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter
- Affordable power meter with option to upgrade to dual-sensing system
- Measures power output at the pedal, where force is applied
- Reports cadence and total power (watts)
- Installs in minutes and quickly transfers between bikes
- Pedal pods include an LED light to display important setup and maintenance information
Measure Where it Matters
Power is the most reliable way to gauge cycling performance on any given day, at any given time. Vector 2S is an affordable way for cyclists to receive this valuable data. It works by measuring power directly at the pedal, where force is applied for more reliable, accurate results. As a single-sensing system, it uses the forces detected on the left pedal to approximate total power.
Easy to Buy, Install, Transfer
In the past, power meters were difficult to install and often involved making mechanical tradeoffs for your bike. But with Vector 2S, you can walk into your local bike shop, purchase a Vector 2S power meter and install it yourself in minutes. There’s no need for a mechanic, or no downtime while your bike is in the shop. There are no complex drivetrain or wheel tradeoffs, or no external sensors to install. Plus unlike its predecessor, there are no tricky washers to worry about. That means you can even swap it between bikes quickly if you desire.
With additional crank arm clearance — in thickness and width — Vector 2S fits almost any bike. The standard pedal pods fit crank arms 12 to 15 mm thick and 44 mm wide. The large pedal pods fit crank arms 15 to 18 mm thick and up to 44 mm wide.
Choose a product
By answering a few simple questions, we can find the right equipment for you.
Complete Cycling Suite
Vector 2S works in tandem with a compatible cycling computer or other fitness device to take your training to the next level. While you ride, Vector 2S measures total power and cadence and sends the data to compatible ANT+® enabled devices¹ for viewing. Post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more can also be integrated into your training through Garmin Connect™.
- Edge 1000 GPS bike computer
- VIRB Elite action camera
- Vector power meter
- Shimano Di2 electronic shifting system
- heart rate monitor
- speed sensor
- Edge remote control
- smartphone with Garmin Connect Mobile app
This video(s) is for guidance and usage purposes. For actual product, kindly check details & images above.
- Part Number
- Left Vector 2S pedal and 1 pedal pod Right non-sensing pedal Cleats and hardware USB ANT+ Stick™ Manuals
- product detail
- Vector System Battery life: 175 hours Weight (approximate, per pedal): Left pedal Pedal body: 156 g Pedal pod: 23 g Cleat and hardware: 38 g Total: 179 g (not including cleats and hardware) Right pedal Pedal body: 164 g Cleat and hardware: 38 g Total: 164 g (not including cleats and hardware) Pedal Body and Assembly Lightweight composite body Stainless steel wearplate CNC machined, hardened stainless steel spindle Bushing and sealed cartridge bearings Adjustable tension binding LOOK Kéo-compatible¹ Pedal Pods ANT+™ transmitters User-replaceable battery (2032 coin cell) Minimum of 175 hours of active cycling operation Cleats High durability thermoplastic with anti-slip rubber surface pads Rubber button to reduce free float action between shoe and cleat 6 degrees of float (0 degree also available) LOOK Kéo-compatible¹
- Left Vector 2S pedal and 1 pedal pod
- Right non-sensing pedal
- Cleats and hardware
- USB ANT+ Stick™