Part Number :
Availability: In Stock
Montana 680 features a dual-orientation, color touchscreen that’s glove friendly and includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. The digital camera provides high-quality images, excellent resolution and automatically geotags photos with coo
Rugged GPS/GLONASS with 8 Megapixel Camera
- 4-inch dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
Take it hiking. Take it hunting. Take it on the water.
Montana 680 features a dual-orientation, color touchscreen that’s glove friendly. The digital camera provides high-quality images, excellent resolution and automatically geotags photos with coordinates.
Handheld includes 3-axis tilt-compensated compass, barometric altimeter and access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes.
Enjoy the View
Montana 680 has a vast 4-inch, sunlight-readable touchscreen display, giving you vivid colors and high-resolution images. Its easy-to-use touchscreen means you’ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information.
With an array of compatible mounts, Montana 680 is designed for use on ATVs, in boats, as a handheld or in your car or RV. Use the auto mount with City Navigator® NT maps for spoken, turn-by-turn driving directions or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV.
With Montana 680, you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. Just press “send” to transfer your information to similar devices and let the games begin.
Navigate with Ease
Montana 680 has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even while you’re on the move or not holding it level. The barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, or use it to plot barometric pressure over time to help keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Double Your Power
With a one-of-a-kind dual battery system, the 680 gives you the option of using the rechargeable lithium-ion pack or traditional AA batteries.
This video(s) is for guidance and usage purposes. For actual product, kindly check details & images above.
- Montana 680
- USB cable
- AC charger
- Quickstart Guide
- Part Number
- Montana 680 Lithium-ion battery pack USB cable AC charger Quickstart Guide
- 2.9" x 5.7" x 1.4" (7.48 x 14.42 x 3.64 cm)
- DISPLAY SIZE
- 2"W x 3.5"H (5.06 x 8.93 cm); 4" diag (10.2 cm)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION
- 272 x 480 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE
- bright, transflective 65k color TFT, dual-orientation touchscreen; sunlight readable
- rechargeable lithium-ion (included) or 3 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- BATTERY LIFE
- up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
- built in memory
- 4 GB
- accepts data cards
- microSD™ card (not included)
- waypoints favorites locations
- custom pois
- WATER RATING
- weight g
- 10.2 oz (289 g) with included lithium-ion battery pack; 11.7 oz (333 g) with 3 AA batteries (not included)
- high sensitivity receiver
- yes (paperless)
- High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- track log
- 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- automatic routing
- Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- electronic compass
- Yes (tilt-compensated 3-axis)
- BAROMETRIC ALTIMETER
- yes (8 megapixel with autofocus; automatic geo-tagging)
- custom maps compatible
- HUNT/FISH CALENDAR
- SUN AND MOON INFORMATION
- tide tables
- Yes (with optional Bluechart)
- AREA CALCULATION
- unit to unit transfer
- garmin connect compatible
- ability to add maps