GPSMAP® 64x Handheld GPS
Part Number :
Availability: In Stock
Explore the World with Reliable Navigation in Hand Rugged and water-resistant design with button operation and a 2.6” sunlight-readable color display Preloaded with TopoActive maps (U.S. and Australia only) featuring routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking Know where you’re at with a high-sensitivity receiver with quad helix antenna and multi-GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) and 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter Wireless connectivity via BLUETOOTH® technology and ANT+® technology available on GPSMAP 64sx and GPSMAP 64csx models GPSMAP 64csx adds 8-megapixel autofocus camera that lets you geotag photos Battery life: up to 16 hours in GPS mode
Explore the World with Reliable Navigation in Hand
- Rugged and water-resistant design with button operation and a 2.6” sunlight-readable color display
- Preloaded with TopoActive maps (U.S. and Australia only) featuring routable roads and trails for cycling and hiking
- Know where you’re at with a high-sensitivity receiver with quad helix antenna and multi-GNSS support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) and 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Wireless connectivity via BLUETOOTH® technology and ANT+® technology available on GPSMAP 64sx and GPSMAP 64csx models
- GPSMAP 64csx adds 8-megapixel autofocus camera that lets you geotag photos
- Battery life: up to 16 hours in GPS mode
Navigate your next adventure with the GPSMAP 64x handheld navigator series. Whether you’re hiking, cycling, geocaching or climbing, you are free to explore more with proven Garmin handheld navigation in the palm of your hand. And the series now has multi-GNSS support and TopoActive mapping.
Explore the Terrain
The GPSMAP 64x handheld series comes preloaded with TopoActive maps featuring routable streets and trails so you can take the journey off the grid. Now you can know your surroundings — such as waterways and natural features as well as buildings, international boundaries and more. You can also find thousands of points of interests, including shops, restaurants, universities, parks and accommodations..
Keep Your Fix
With its quad helix antenna and high-sensitivity receiver and multiple global navigation system support (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo), the GPSMAP 64x series locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its location in more challenging environments than GPS alone.
With 8 GB of onboard memory and a microSD™ card slot for expandable storage, you can conveniently download even more maps.
The GPSMAP 64x series also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery(subscription required) that lets you load satellite images and integrate them with your maps.
GPSMAP 64sx and 64csx handhelds let you share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible devices. Your friends can enjoy your favorite hike or cache without waiting for you to plug in to your computer; simply press “send” to transfer your information to another Garmin handheld.
GPSMAP 64csx also connects to compatible Garmin devices, including accessory sensors such as the tempe™ temperature sensor and a heart rate monitor.
Document Your Journey
With GPSMAP 64csx, you can capture the highlights of your outings with the built-in 8-megapixel autofocus camera. Each photo is automatically geotagged with the location of where it was taken, allowing you — or those you share your photos with — to easily navigate back to that spot in the future.
The GPSMAP 64x series features paperless geocaching. Upload GPX files straight to your device, and view key information such as location, terrain and hints from Geocaching.com.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
This video(s) is for guidance and usage purposes. For actual product, kindly check details & images above.
- GPSMAP 64x
- USB cable
- Part Number
- GPSMAP 64x USB cable Documentation
- 2.4" x 6.3" x 1.4" (6.1 x 16.0 x 3.6 cm)
- DISPLAY SIZE
- 1.43" x 2.15" (3.6 x 5.5 cm); 2.6" diag (6.6 cm)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION
- 160 x 240 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE
- transflective, 65K color TFT
- rechargeable NiMH pack (included) or 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- BATTERY LIFE
- 16 hours
- built in memory
- accepts data cards
- MicroSD? card (not included)
- waypoints favorites locations
- custom pois
- photo navigation
- GPS: yes GLONASS: yes Galileo: yes Wireless compatible: yes (BLUETOOTH® and ANT+®) Smart Notifications: yes Live Tracking: yes (with Garmin Connect™ Mobile) Map segments: 4,000 Flashlight: yes
- WATER RATING
- country of manufacture
- weight g
- 8.1 oz (230 g) with batteries
- high sensitivity receiver
- yes (paperless)
- High-speed USB and NMEA 0183 compatible
- track log
- 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- automatic routing
- Yes (with optional mapping for detailed roads)
- custom maps compatible
- HUNT/FISH CALENDAR
- SUN AND MOON INFORMATION
- tide tables
- Yes (with optional Bluechart)
- AREA CALCULATION
- unit to unit transfer
- garmin connect compatible
- preloaded maps
- TopoActive (routable)
- ability to add maps
- 8 GB
- GPSMAP 64x
- USB cable