ECHOMAP Plus 62cv With GT20-TM sensor
Part Number :
Availability: In Stock
Bright 6-inch booth supports Garmin’s crisp, clear, traditional CHIRP echo sounder and for CHIRP ClearVü echo sounder with scanning technology.
Combination with connections
- Bright 6-inch boot that is readable in sunlight
- Built-in support for traditional Garmin CHIRP echo sounder as well as CHIRP ClearVü ™ sonar with scanning technology (sensor sold separately)
- Pre-loaded global base map compatible with BlueChart ® g2 HD and BlueChart ® g2 Vision ® HD
- The built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software creates custom fishing maps directly on the screen with 1 foot contours while fishing
- Use built-in Wi- Fi® to pair with the free ActiveCaptain ™ app and access OneChart ™ , Smart Viewer 1 , the Garmin Quickdraw ™ group and more.
- Share waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP ™ or STRIKER ™ devices
Bright 6-inch booth supports Garmin’s crisp, clear, traditional CHIRP echo sounder and for CHIRP ClearVü echo sounder with scanning technology. Preloaded Global Base Map and BlueChart G2 HD and BlueChart g2 Vision HD Compatibility. Plus Quickdraw Contours mapping software to directly create custom fishing maps on the screen with 1 foot contours while fishing. It also has built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, allowing you to purchase and download new maps. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart visuals 1, ActiveCaptain Group for Marine and Other Interesting Places, Quickdraw Group and much more. Has a fastest release for quick release so it’s easy to take away and bring along.
The difference with Garmin CHIRP
The built-in echo sounder functions in the ECHOMAP Plus 62cv contain traditional CHIRP echo sounder, one of the most sophisticated echo sounder technologies available to the fishing and boat-intensive public. Traditional CHIRP echo sounder provides incredibly clear object separation and definition because it adds even more energy to the target than a traditional echo sounder. It also has traditional echo support for my Kota ® and MotorGuide ® troll motors with integrated sensors.
Clear scanning sonar images
The Garmin CHIRP ClearVü echo scanner with scanning technology gives you an almost photographic picture of what’s on the boat. You clearly see structure, submerged objects and fish. Garmin’s traditional CHIRP echo sounder and CHIRP ClearVü echo sounder with scanning technology are combined in a sensor.
Quickdraw Contours, so you can create your own maps
Create custom fishing maps quickly on the screen with 1-foot contours and tailor them to suit your needs. The maps are yours – you own them. Keep your data for yourself or share them with the Quickdraw Group on Garmin Connect ™ .
Stay connected with the ActiveCaptain app
With the free ActiveCaptain All-In-One app, you have control over your marine experience, wherever you are. It creates a simple yet powerful connection between a compatible mobile device and charts, charts, maps, and the group. Use combo’s built-in Wi-Fi to pair with the free ActiveCaptain app for access to OneChart, which allows you to update or purchase and download new maps. ActiveCaptain also gives you access to smart visions¹, the ActiveCaptain group where you can get information about marine locations and other places of interest, the Quickdraw group and much more.
SailAssist features such as laylines, improved wind turbine and course and course over ground lines. See actual and apparent wind angle and speed as well as carrying and drifting. In order for you to get a windmatching competitive advantage, there is a pre-competition guide showing your virtual starting lineup, along with data fields showing laylines, time to burn before start and a competition timer.
Upgrade to our best charts
Select the BlueChart g2 HD or BlueChart g2 Vision HD, which provides automatic guidance 2 and other great features. A microSD ™ card slot provides expandable memory for purchasing more maps. Or buy maps with OneChart through the ActiveCaptain app and automatically sync with the compatible plotter, then you do not need an SD card.
Bring your ECHOMAP Plus
When you’re out of the lake, it’s easy to store ECHOMAP Plus safely. You do not have to connect and disconnect cables from the device because the cables are connected directly to the bracket. This allows you to quickly install and disconnect ECHOMAP Plus from the power source and mount.
This video(s) is for guidance and usage purposes. For actual product, kindly check details & images above.
- Part Number
- ECHOMAP Plus 62cv GT20-TM sensor Power / data cable Installation for tilting with easy opening holder Reduced assembly ARMATURE Material Documentation
- 8.6" x 5.1" x 2.6" (21.8 x 13.0 x 6.2cm)
- DISPLAY SIZE
- 5.4" x 3.1"; 6.2" diagonal (13.7 x 7.7 cm; 15.2 cm diagonal)
- DISPLAY RESOLUTION
- 480 x 800 pixels
- DISPLAY TYPE
- WVGA display
- accepts data cards
- 1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum card size
- WATER RATING
- country of manufacture
- weight g
- 1.6 lbs (0.7 kg)
- track log
- 50,000 points; 50 saved tracks
- tide tables
- preloaded maps
- transmit power
- 500 W (RMS) / 4,000 W (peak to peak)
- garmin sonar compatible
- supports ais
- supports dsc
- garmin marine network ports
- maximum depth
- 2,300 ft @ 77 kHz, freshwater 1,100 ft @ 77 kHz, saltwater (depth capacity is dependent on water bottom type and other water conditions)
- dual frequency sonar capable
- dual beam sonar capable
- bottom lock
- water temperature loand graph
- wireless connectivity
- video output ports
- video input ports
- nmea 0183 output ports
- nmea 0183 input ports
- power consumption
- Internal or external over NMEA 2000
- Bail or flush
- sonar history rewind
- sonar recording
- chirp sonar technology
- Yes (Built-in)
- transducer pin number
- Yes with CHIRP (built-in)
- ECHOMAP Plus 62cv
- GT20-TM sensor
- Power / data cable
- Installation for tilting with easy opening holder
- Reduced assembly