Take the Easy Route to ELD Compliance
- Simple setup, with one-time purchase and no subscription fees
- Right out of the box, stand-alone device supports 9-pin J1939 and 6-pin J1708 diagnostic ports to fit nearly any truck
- Hours of Service (HOS) recording complies with FMCSA ELD mandates
- Download the free Garmin eLog app to a compatible smartphone¹ to complete your compliance solution
- Securely stores ELD records locally to the device, accessible for inspection via USB flash drive or wireless transfer to your compatible smartphone¹
Simple One-time Purchase, No-subscription Solution
The Garmin eLog compliant ELD (FMCSA-registered electronic logging device) is your simple solution to making sure your HOS recording complies with FMCSA ELD mandates. You just buy it. Install it. And drive. You have no subscription fees or ongoing costs.
Yes, It Fits Your Truck
This easy-to-install stand-alone device supports both 9-pin J1939 and 6-pin J1708 diagnostic ports, so — right out of the box — it’s ready to fit nearly any truck. You just plug it in, download the free Garmin eLog app, and you’re ready to go.
Yes, You’re in Compliance
Don’t worry — with Garmin eLog you can be confident your HOS recording complies with FMCSA ELD mandates. It automatically and accurately records driving time, provides easy access to driver duty status and allows you to quickly see remaining driving hours by day or week.
Your Records Are Secure and Ready for Inspection
Your accurate records are securely stored on your compatible smartphone1, never in the cloud. With the free Garmin eLog app, they’re readily viewable by you anytime. When needed, your records are easily retrieved for roadside inspection via USB flash drive or wirelessly transferred to your compatible smartphone¹.
- Garmin ELD
- 6-pin J1708 adaptor
- Quick start manual